1. Put everything except yogurt in a blender and make a smooth paste.
2. Add Yogurt and give another quick churn.
3. Chutney is ready. Enjoy it with an evening snack or any breakfast.
1. While grinding use very little water otherwise chutney will become very watery.
2. Try to use thick yogurt to avoid watery chutney.
3. Garlic gives nice aroma and taste of this chutney. If you don’t like it feel free to skip it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3509.1mg||121 %|
|Potassium 539.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.2g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 9.6g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 65
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!