1. Cut the ends off the Zucchini then cut it lengthwise into quarters and remove the seedy white flesh. Seedy flesh removed, cut into matchsticks.
2. Whip the egg in a bowl.
3. In another bowl add the zucchini, heat, mint, lemon zest, sea salt and pepper.
4. Bring in the whipped egg and begin mixing by hand.
5. Sift in the flour and continue to mix by hand. Mixture should be super sticky.
6. Heat the oil in a pan and drop the batter a tablespoon at a time, flip carefully when firm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (23g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 11.8mg||4 %|
|Sodium 5.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 51.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.8g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.