1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat the eggs with a mixer until fluffy, about eight minutes.
3. In another mixing bowl, stir together the sugar, butter, salt, vanilla, and syrups. Gently fold this into the eggs. Gently fold in the pecans. Pour the filling into the pie crust.
4. Bake for 50 minutes, until the filling is set and no longer wobbly in the center.
5. Let cool completely before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 245 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.2g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 94.5mg||29 %|
|Sodium 5260.2mg||181 %|
|Potassium 156.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 5.3g|
|Protein 4.9g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.