1) In your KitchenAid, combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat on medium-high speed until well creamed and combined, about 4 minutes.
2) Stop mixer, and scrap down sides of bowl. Add flour, a cup at a time, then add pudding mix (dry, not made up into pudding!), baking soda and salt, and beat on low speed until just combined, about 1 minute.
3) Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips, and beat on low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds.
4) Spray a cookie sheet with Pam, and then (using your hands) roll out dough into 12 equal-sized balls. Place on cookie sheet, placed equally apart, then press down on each one slightly to flatten.
5) Cover cookie sheet with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator to cool for at least 3 hours (up to 5 hours).
6) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7) Bake cookies for 10-11 minutes, until edges are slightly brown and the tops are just set. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 295 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.8g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g||103 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 81.4mg||25 %|
|Sodium 122.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 85.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 45.8g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 470
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.