1. Grease a flan tin. Crush biscuits add 2 tbsp sugar and cocoa powder and mix well. Pour melted butter and rub well. It should bind well when pressed. Spread in the tin. Press well n chill for 2-3 hours.
2. Soak the gelatine in 9 tsp water n dissolve in steel utensil.
3. Dissolve the coffee powder in 2-3 tsp warm water. Cool.
4. Whip the cream separately. Whip the hung curd with 1/2 cup caster sugar, add the coffee, rum, gelatine n the choco chips. Add the cream n mix well n pour in the shell. Chill till set for 6 hours or overnight.
5. Decorate as per choice.
1. Use a flan dish.
2. If u use Bourbon biscuit instead of digestives then use less cocoa powder.
3. Add 5 tbsp butter to the biscuit first and then only if required add more. The butter should be to bind the biscuit.
4. Never mix cold ingredient with a hot ingredient.
5. Gelatine measurement. 1 tbsp gelatine= 3 tbsp water
6. If using rum chill the cake for 24 hours. This will bring out the rum flavor.
7. Coating the biscuit mixture on the side wall of the flan dish is optional.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!