1. Beat the butter until it is soft and fluffy.
2. Add the vanilla and coffee and continue to beat.
3. Slowly start adding the powdered sugar a little at a time.
4. When you notice that the frosting has begun to ball up like a dough, it is time to add the milk. Do not add it all at once, just a little at a time until you have the right consistency.
5. Add the cocoa and continue to beat until the cocoa is completely incorporated.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (10g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 1.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 5.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 69
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.