1. Combine hot water and 2 teaspoons coffee granules in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add brownie mix, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and egg whites; stir until well blended.
2. Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325 degrees for 22 minutes. Cool completely.
3. Combine milk, 2 tablespoons Kahlua, 1 teaspoon coffee granules, remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla, and pudding mix in a bowl; beat at medium speed for 1 minute. Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spread pudding mixture even over cooled brownie crust.
4. Combine remaining 1 (or 2) tablespoons Kahlua and remaining 1 teaspoon coffee granules in a bowl, stirring well. Gently fold in remaining whipped topping from the 12 ounce carton. Spread whipped topping mixture even over pudding mixture. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
5. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (128g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.3g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 3.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 54.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 109.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 138
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!