1. Sift (or whisk) the confectioner's sugar and cocoa together.
2. Beat the butter until soft, then add the sugar gradually. Blend until creamy.
3. Add the salt and hot coffee. Beat for 2 minutes.
4. When the icing is cool, add the vanilla or rum.
5. Permit it to stand for 5 minutes. Beat well and spread.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (45g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.3mg||6 %|
|Sodium 59.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 11.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 31.7g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 193
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!