1) Cut bacon in half (may have to stretch bacon) and secure with toothpick
2) Dust with Wolfe Rub Orginal
3) Wrap smoker grates with large 18" wide foil and make a lip to catch bacon grease
4) smoke at 200*-250* with 1 hickory chunk for 1 hour until bacon is crispy
5) last 30 mins brush with BBQ sauce
6) Check bottom rack have burnt them when before top rack was done
7) If bacon is not crisp after an hour in smoker fry on foil with lip on grill
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!