1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
2. Cool for 15 minutes. Poke holes all over top of cake.
3. Combine milk, sugar and 1/2 cup coconut in a sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Spread evenly over warm cake.
4. Let cake Cool completely.
5. Fold 1/2 cup coconut into cool whip topping. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill over night. Enjoy!!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g||56 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 1.9mg||1 %|
|Sodium 90.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 129.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 46.7g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.