1. Preheat oven to 190 C/375 F.
2. Combine butter, sugar and egg in a bowl until small bubbles appear/foamy.
3. In separate bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Slowly stir dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl.
5. Mash bananas with fork on plate and lift under dough, then adding chocolate chips.
6. Grease 9x5 loaf pan (I use the newer silicone one) and spread dough mix evenly.
7. Bake on middle rack for 50 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. When done, let cool for 10 min before taking out of pan.
9. Serve warm with ice or whipped cream, or enjoy cooled later.
My family goes crazy over this and won't leave anything of it by the end of next day! Had to make it for one week every other day, and they still ask for more and the recipe!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (469g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1356 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 150.7g||201 %|
|Saturated Fat 94.8g||474 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 408.1mg||126 %|
|Sodium 1306.6mg||45 %|
|Potassium 315.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 234.3g||69 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 231.1g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2252
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!