1. Mix melted Butter, garlic powder, salt. 2. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan, and pepper.
3. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
4. Place in 9x13 cake pan, that you have sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Cover with grated/shredded cheese.
6. Cover pan with foil.
7. Bake at 350 degrees 45-50 minutes, or till done (chicken is no longer pink).
You can cut this recipe down for 2-3 chicken breasts (cut it in half). Then bake in an 8x8 pan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (320g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 285 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.6g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.4g||92 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 215.2mg||66 %|
|Sodium 1007.9mg||35 %|
|Potassium 718.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 18.9g|
|Protein 68.2g||97 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 652
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.