1. Mix 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar in a saucepan and heat until boiling.
2. Stir until the sugar dissolves (about a minute). Then turn off the heat.
3. Toss in a handfull of mint leaves and let it steep (just sit there off the heat) for an hour or so. Strain out the leaves and store in the fridge till you're ready to use it.
1. Pour 1 ounce mint-infused simple syrup into a tall glass.
2. Add a handful of mint leaves, and muddle it together.
3. Add crushed ice. Muddle some more.
4. Add to that 1-1/2 to 2 ounces of light rum (depending on the kind of day you had.)
5. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime.
6. Add a splash of club soda and stir. (If you don't have club soda on hand, just use water.)
7. Garnish with a mint sprig and a slice of lime.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (229g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 27911mg||962 %|
|Potassium 23.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 54
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!