1. Combine sugar and melted shortening in mixer.
2. Sift together, flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
3. Add molasses to sugar mixture.
4. Add eggs to sugar mixture.
5. Add flour to mixer on low speed.
6. Dip with 40 scoop.
7. Roll each in sugar.
8. Bake 300 convection 350 regular oven for 6-8 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (215g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.9g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 705mg||217 %|
|Sodium 247.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 709.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 26.1g|
|Protein 21.6g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 353
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!