Pre-Heat oven to 425
1. Butter (4) 6oz Custard Cups or Souffle' dishes, Place on baking sheet
2. Microwave Chocolate and Butter in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute or until butter is melted.
3. Wisk until Chocolate is completely melted.
4. Stir in Wine, Vanilla, and Sugar until blended.
5. Wisk in eggs and yolk and stir in remaining ingredients.
6. Spoon evenly into prepared dishes.
7. Bake for 15 min in pre-heated 425 oven or until sides are firm, but centers are soft.
8. Let stand 1 min
9. Loosen edges with knief, invert onto plate and sprinkle with the confectioners sugar.
I did this for 9.. Should have let them cook a little longer, they did not come out of the custard cups very well. Still was very tasty.. Saigon Cinimon makes a huge difference
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (160g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 307 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.1g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g||101 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 220mg||68 %|
|Sodium 202mg||7 %|
|Potassium 63.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.6g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 83.3g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 673
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.