1. Cook pasta to al dente.
2. Boil chicken breast for 20 minutes (165 degrees) and cut into 1/2" cubes.
3. Steam green beans and cut into 1" segments.
4. Cut bell pepper into 1" slices.
5. Dice apple
6. Toss cooked pasta in olive oil and sprinke with salt, pepper and a lemon juice. Add cooked, cubed chicken, apple, green beans, red pepper, edamame, and fold in tomatoes.
7. Can be served warm or cold.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (494g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 204.1mg||63 %|
|Sodium 111.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 1031.1mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 138.7g||41 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 133.8g|
|Protein 45.9g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 841
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!