1. Slice 4-5 large Granny Smith apples or 6 small ones into a 9X9 pan. Don't slice too thin as it ends up like mush anyway (grease pan first)
2. Mix together 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup sugar. Cut in 1/2 cup butter o flour/sugar mixture.
3. Add 1/2 cup walnuts or craisins and pour over apples
4. Sprinkle LOTS of cinnamon on the top
5. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees (check to see if done, may not even need that long)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (33g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 24.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 5646.5mg||195 %|
|Potassium 4.2mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 110
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!