1. Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
2. Put macaroni in 9x13 baking dish.
3. Layer sliced cheese on top of macaroni.
4. Beat egg, and then add milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
5. Pour mixture over macaroni and cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
Cheese should be melted and slightly brown when finished.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (165g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 213 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.7g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g||72 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 96.2mg||30 %|
|Sodium 431.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 329.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.7g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 45.9g|
|Protein 25.3g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 509
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.