- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and butter until fluffy
- Add salt and sift in flour a little at a time, until combined into doughy mixture.
- Form dough into 2 separate balls and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Roll out dough to about 1/4-inch thickness and cut into squares.
- Put apricot preserves in the middle of each square and pinch ends together leaving opposite ends open.
- Bake at 350 until lightly brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Do not roll the dough too thick. A thinner roll makes a more flavorful cookie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 50 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 14.8mg||5 %|
|Sodium 41.3mg||1 %|
|Potassium 14.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.1g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 72
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!