1. Set oven at 350 degrees
2. Mix ingredients, except the rice and raisins) in a blender or in a bowl.
3. Place and spread cooked rice into an 12x12 pan or baking dish.
4. Pour in the the ingredients and mix into the cooked rice.
5. Place dish into the microwave for 10 minutes
6. Place dish from microwave to oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
Do not over bake or the rice pudding will become extremely dry.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 111 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.3g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 363.5mg||112 %|
|Sodium 148.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 128.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.6g|
|Protein 10.9g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 168
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.