1. Get large bowl, small bowl, whisk, and electronic mixer.
2. In the large bowl, put milk, flour, vegetable oil, salt, and baking powder inside.
3. Separate eggs whites from yolk and place egg whites in small bowl and egg yolk in the large bowl.
4. Whisk large bowl until all ingredients have been mixed together.
5. In small bowl, use electronic mixer on HIGH to mix egg whites until they become thick and creamy in texture. Usually 5 minutes.
6. Take eggs whites and fold into large bowl's contents.
7. Place mixture onto greased or buttered Belgian waffle maker and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (517g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 219 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.4g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 11.8mg||4 %|
|Sodium 308.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 446.8mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 134.1g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 134.1g|
|Protein 9.7g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 775
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!