1. Mix softened butter and brown sugar together and spread into a 13 x 9 casserole dish
2. Sprinkle over that with butterscotch pudding
3. Sprinkle over that with pecan chips
4. Place Rhodes dinner rolls evenly spaced on top
5. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
6. Serve by covering with a foil covered cookie sheet and flipping over.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 103 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 30.4mg||9 %|
|Sodium 89.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 40mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 27g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 206
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!