1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Add about 1/2 teaspoon butter to each muffin cup
3. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon to each muffin cup (no need to mix them together just dump measured amount in separately for even quicker prep time!)
4. Cut biscuit dough into quarters, roll into balls and place three balls into each muffin tin containing butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
5. Top muffins with another 1/2 teaspoon butter. Sprinkle about 1/3 teaspoon sugar and a big pinch cinnamon on top to finish.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
7. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top of each one. Be generous! Allow rolls to cool completely before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (60g)|
|Recipe Makes: 22 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 95 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.6g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 18.1mg||6 %|
|Sodium 399.9mg||14 %|
|Potassium 78.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 25.5g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 213
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!