1) Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced -180°C for a non-fan-forced oven.
2) Cream the butter essence and sugar together until light and cream.
3) Sift the flours and custard powder over the top.
4) Add coconut and milk and mix together with spatula or spoon until well combined.
5) Roll mixture into balls, no bigger than a 50 cent piece, and flatten slightly and place on greased tray.
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes until bottoms are brown, and tops are golden. They will still be soft in the centre. Leave to cool. Set aside.
1) Make the icing by combining all ingredients and mixing with electric beater or stand beater until well combined and a creamy consistency.
2) Place like-sized biscuits in pairs and then ice one side, in the centre with about ½ cm gap around the edges, put the other side on, and squeeze together to stick.
3) Store in airtight container for up to a week, or freeze if eating ahead.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1772g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3069 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 340.9g||455 %|
|Saturated Fat 226g||1130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 74.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.1g|
|Cholesterol 1437.2mg||442 %|
|Sodium 5581.3mg||192 %|
|Potassium 3849.8mg||101 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1019g||300 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||38 %|
|Sugars, other 1009.4g|
|Protein 70.2g||100 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!