1) Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin pan.
2) Break chocolate into a saucepan. Add the butter. Melt
3) Beat in the sugars. Sift in the flour and baking powder, stir in, then beat in the eggs.
4) Add zest and juice of a whole lime and fold in until completely incorporated.
5) Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1218g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1715 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 190.6g||254 %|
|Saturated Fat 113.3g||566 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 54.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.6g|
|Cholesterol 1047.8mg||322 %|
|Sodium 1287.9mg||44 %|
|Potassium 1406.6mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 732.4g||215 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 721.4g|
|Protein 31.2g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4558
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!