- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 6 large muffin cups.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats.
- In medium bowl with fork mix together milk, applesauce, brown sugar, molasses, oil, and egg until blended.
- Stir in carrots and craisins.
- Add wet mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir just until flour in moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups (they will be full).
- Bake 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Immediately remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 35.5mg||11 %|
|Sodium 224.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 362.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.3g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 67.6g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.