1. Pat dry the chicken pieces. Combine all the spices in a large bowl, then add the chickenpieces to coat well with the spice mixture. Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour in the spices.
2. In a large frying pan or non stick saucepan with a lid, heat the olive oil over a medium- high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 7 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Lower the heat to medium low, then add the garlic and onion, Cover and cook for 15 minutes,
3. Add the white wine, lemons, olives, chickpeas, raisins and stock, Bring to a simmer over a medium heat, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for an additional 35 - 45 minutes, stirring regularly, until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
4. Mix in the chopped coriander and parsley, then serve immediately.
5. Serve with spicy couscous or rice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1165g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.3g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 547.5mg||168 %|
|Sodium 635.5mg||22 %|
|Potassium 3143.2mg||83 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.3g||45 %|
|Sugars, other 37.9g|
|Protein 226.4g||323 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1329
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.