Mix soy sauce, wine, honey, lemon juice, lemon rind, and all spices together.
• Marinate chicken pieces in this mixture in the refrigerator for several hours or
• Remove pieces, pat dry and set skin side up in a stainless steal baking pan or
ceramic ware, reserving marinade. Place foil on top of cookware.
• Brush with butter, season with sea salt and pepper and bake at 375 degrees for
about 1 hour.
• Reduce heat if chicken begins to burn. Remove foil. Pour marinade on top of
chicken. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
• Remove chicken to heated platter while making sauce.
• Pour chicken stock into the pan, bring to a boil and stir well. Add marinade and
drained apricot pieces. Let sauce reduce by about one half. Check seasoning
and pour over chicken pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 serving (322g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 337 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.5g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.7g||113 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 98.8mg||30 %|
|Sodium 589.7mg||20 %|
|Potassium 307.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 19.7g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.