1. In a bowl, mix the ground beef by hand with the cumin, salt, and pepper.
2. Saute the onion and celery in a little bit of oil in a skillet until soft. Add garlic and sauté about 30 seconds more.
3. Add the meat mixture to the skillet and cook thoroughly. Drain the fat and lower the heat.
4. Sprinkle flour over the meat until lightly coated all over. Add water and stir until a nice, moist gravy forms.
5. Serve with ranch style beans, mashed potatoes, and homemade tortillas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (100%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 6.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.