1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Clean mushrooms. Carefully cut off or remove stems. Chop extremely fine, discarding tough end of stems.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped mushrooms stems and fry until any moisture has disappeared. Set aside to cool.
4. When mushroom stems are cool, stir in cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
5. Fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (41g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 12mg||0 %|
|Potassium 181.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 17
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!