* Slice each ball of mozzarella into four long strips.
* Wrap each mozzarella strip with one piece of Prosciutto. Set aside.
* In a small bowl, add balsamic vinegar and mustard.
* Slowly drizzle olive oil into vinegar while whisking vigorously.
* Pour 2 Tbs. of vinaigrette onto center of each plate.
* Place three of the mozzarella wraps in a circular fashion onto the vinaigrette.
* Place one strip of the pepper between each mozzarella wrap.
* Garnish with a fresh sprig of Rosemary.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (156g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 888 (96%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 98.6g||131 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.5g|
|Cholesterol 51.2mg||16 %|
|Sodium 550.6mg||19 %|
|Potassium 168.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.3g|
|Protein 6.5g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 926
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.