1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. Combine eggs, oil, milk and backing powder. Blend thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle onion, ham or bacon, a few torn leaves of spinach and cheese into each tin.
5. Pour the egg mixture about 2/3 full into each tin.
6. Bake 20 minutes and serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (5096g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2920 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 324.5g||433 %|
|Saturated Fat 192.8g||964 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 99.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.3g|
|Cholesterol 1214.5mg||374 %|
|Sodium 5338.8mg||184 %|
|Potassium 13866.3mg||365 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 455g||134 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 454.7g|
|Protein 309.4g||442 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5914
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!