1. coat chicken pieces with seasoned flour and fry in veg oil until golden brown. Drain and place in casserole dish.
2. fry onion in oil and stir in tom puree.
3. Add curry powder and continue to stir for few mins on low heat.
4. stir in 2 tablespoons of flour, then pour in 300ml of stock.
5. Add apple, carrot, sultanas and rest of stock.
6. season with brown sugar and salt and pepper.
7. Pour sauce over chicken, cover and cook for 1 hour, 180°C.
8. serve with rice or poppadoms.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (450g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 186 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.6g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 93.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 420mg||14 %|
|Potassium 689.2mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 20.2g|
|Protein 28.8g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 395
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!