1. Select sauté on high heat. Add the oil.
2. Once hot, add the sausage and cook, stirring for 5 minutes, until browned. Remove the sausage.
3. Reduce the heat to medium. Melt the butter, then add the mushrooms and onion. Cook, stirring, for 6 minutes until the onion is translucent and the mushrooms are cooked. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the soy sauce and wine. Cook, scraping up any brown bits off the bottom of the pot, for about 3 minutes, or until the alcohol smell has gone.
5. Add the broth and rice, stir. Secure the lid.
6. Select manual and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
7. Once cooking it complete, use quick release. Stir. If the risotto is too soupy, select sauté and cook, uncovered, for a few minutes. Add the Parmesan.
8. Serve topped with Parmesan and a few thyme leaves.
Per serving: 415 calories, 50 g carbohydrate, 6 g saturated fat, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein, 1030 mg sodium
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (396g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 113 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 17.2mg||5 %|
|Sodium 756.6mg||26 %|
|Potassium 735mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67.9g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 63.8g|
|Protein 13.9g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 439
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!