1. Sauté the vegetables and rice. Preheat the Insta Pot by Selecting Sauté and adjust to Normal for medium heat. Put 2 TBS of butter in the pot to melt. When it has stopped forming, add the onion.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook stirring frequently, until the onion pieces separate and soften 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the rice and stir to coat in the butter, cooking it for about 1 minute. Add the wine and cook, stirring occasionally, until it's almost evaporated, 2-3 minutes.
4. Pressure Cook. Add 2 1/2 cups of stock and the salt to the pot and stir to combine. Lock the lid into place. Select Manual; adjust the pressure to HIGH and the time for 8 minutes. After cooking, quick release the pressure. Unlock and Remove the lid.
5. Finish the risotto. Test the risotto; the rice should be soft with a slightly firm center, and the sauce should be creamy. If the rice is not quite done, add another 1/4-1/2 cup of stock and simmer until it is done (2-3 minutes). If the rice is done but too dry, add enough stock to loosen it up.
6. Stir in the remaining 1 TBS of butter and the parm cheese. Add the peas and stir until they are heated through. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1224g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 87 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 24.7mg||8 %|
|Sodium 4451.8mg||154 %|
|Potassium 124.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 60.7g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 376
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!