Salt / Pepper to taste
1. 400°F (200°C
2. Bowl - Mozzarella, Gruyère, Parmesan, parsley, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder
3. Remove stems from portobello mushrooms and slice into 1/2-inch (1-cm) slices.
4. Arrange one-third of mushrooms in the bottom of a 2-quart (2-litre) baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with one-third of the cheese mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Repeat layering two more times.
4. Mix together cream and minced garlic and pour mixture over mushrooms.
5. Cover with foil and bake until mushrooms are tender, (about 30 minutes). Remove foil and carefully pour out excess liquid from the bottom of the dish into a small pot. Set pot aside.
6. Return mushrooms to the oven and broil/grill until golden, (about 4-5 minutes).
LIQUID GRAVY (OPTIONAL STEP)
1. Bring mushroom pan juices in the pot to a simmer over medium-high heat.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and whisk in cornstarch mixture until fully combined.
3. Continue to simmer while stirring until gravy has thickened.
4. Serve with mushrooms.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (285g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 632 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 70.2g||94 %|
|Saturated Fat 42.9g||215 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 251.7mg||77 %|
|Sodium 1534.1mg||53 %|
|Potassium 350.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 12.5g|
|Protein 62.4g||89 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 931
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!