1. Heat the broth over low heat.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and cook the mushrooms until soft.
3. Put the mushrooms and the liquid in a bowl and set aside.
4. Add the remaining 1 tablespoons oil to skillet, and cook the onions for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the rice,coating it with oil, about 2 minutes.
6. When the rice has taken on a pale, golden color, add the wine, stirring constantly until it is fully absorbed.
7. Add 1/2 cup broth to the rice, and stir until the broth is absorbed.
8. Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring continuously, until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender-firm.
9. Remove from heat, and stir in mushrooms with their liquid, butter, thyme, and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (505g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.5g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 22.8mg||7 %|
|Sodium 487.3mg||17 %|
|Potassium 770.9mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.2g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 49.6g|
|Protein 12.1g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 422
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.