1. Heat oil over med heat.
2. Add cumin.
3. Add onions and cook to a light brown.
4. Add garlic, ginger, salt, turmeric powder, green chilies, and chili powder.
5. Mix in tomatoes. Stir occasionally until the mixture is reddish-brown.
6. Add milk and cook for a couple min.
7. Add mushrooms, cook until tender.
8. Mix in garam masala.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.8g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0.8mg||0 %|
|Sodium 532.1mg||18 %|
|Potassium 379.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 63
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.