1. Cook the garlic and onions until they're soft but not browned. This should take five to six minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, and cook over a high heat for 3 minutes whilst stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the flour and mix well, making sure all the mushrooms are well coated.
4. Pour in the hot chicken stock and bring to the boil. Add the bay leaf and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the bay leaf and leave the soup to cool for a few minutes.
5. Place the soup in a hand blender and blend well till smooth.
6. Rinse the saucepan and return to soup, season with salt and pepper and reheat until boiling.
7. Stir in the cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (379g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 54.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 987.1mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 26.8g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!