1. Melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat. Add in onions, mushrooms and garlic. Cook 2 mins until most of the mushroom water has evaporated.
2. Lower heat to medium low. Add in flour and mix well, using a wooden spoon. Cook for 3 mins, until flour is completely incorporated.
3. Slowly whisk in milk and increase heat to medium.
4. Add salt, pepper and spinach. Cook for 2 mins stirring, until sauce thickens.
5. Add in the Parmesan, mix well and bring off the heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (848g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 578 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.3g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 39g||195 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 232.7mg||72 %|
|Sodium 1071.6mg||37 %|
|Potassium 2345.2mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.2g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 83.7g|
|Protein 53.1g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.