1. Soak dried porcini mushrooms for 20 min in boiling water. Squeeze dry and rinse in sieve. Drain, dry and coursley chop. Pour liquid in a bowl and leave sediment behind.
2. In a large pot, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
3. Add onion and cook until soft (10 min)
4. Add garlic and thyme, cook two minutes stirring
5. Add fresh mushrooms and porcinis, cover and cook for 5 min, stirring occasionally
6. Remove lid, season and raise to medium high heat
7. Cook, stirring occasionally until moisturize is gone and mushrooms sizzle (5 min)
8. Add tomatoe paste, cook, stirring constantly for two minutes
9. Add Marsala, cook, stirring often until syrupy (5 min)
10. Add porcini liquid and vegetable stock
11. When it comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer
12. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes and season
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (7644g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 3363 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 373.7g||498 %|
|Saturated Fat 233.2g||1166 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 100g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.6g|
|Cholesterol 971.8mg||299 %|
|Sodium 25223mg||870 %|
|Potassium 956.1mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 91.5g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 88.9g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3839
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!