1. Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover; bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile, spray the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil nonstick spray and preheat the broiler.
3. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl; set aside. Combine the cucumber, snap peas, onion, vinegar, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt in a serving bowl; set aside.
4. Place the salmon steaks on the broiler rack and broil 5 inches from the heat 4 minutes. Turn and broil 2 minutes longer. Spread the mustard mixture evenly over 4 of the steaks. Broil until the salmon is just opaque in the center and the topping is lightly browned, about 2 minutes longer. Put the 2 plain salmon stakes on a plate; cover tightly and refrigerate up to 2 days to use for the Chunky Salmon Salad.
5. Toss together the potatoes, oil, lemon zest, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve the salmon with the potatoes and snap pea salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 111.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 621.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 19.5g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 157
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.