- Place mushrooms in a small bowl
- Cover with boiling water let stand for 20-30 min untill softened
- drain the mushrooms and reseverve the liquid
- coarsly crush peppercorns in a plastic bag
- Add mustard seeds and crush slightly
- mix in 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Press the mixture into Both sides of the steaks
- Heat Large Skillet to Medium-High with 2 T butter
- Cook Steaks 5-7 min turning once
- Remove and place on platter and cover
- Melt 1 T butter in same skillet reduce heat to medium
- Add Shallot, cook for 1 min stiring
- Add Mushrroms cook additional 1 min
- Add the 1/4 C reserved mushroom liquid, mustard and 1/2 t salt
- Add the steaks and any juices from the steaks to reheat 1-2 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (38g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 22.9mg||7 %|
|Sodium 439.7mg||15 %|
|Potassium 175.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 7g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 117
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!