Different but tasty treatment for shrimp. Use very large shrimp with this recipe for a main course, or smaller ones for appetizers. This recipe is adapted from an old Australian barbecue cookbook.
1. Remove shells from shrimp, leaving tails on.
2. Mix all marinade ingredients together in a non-reactive bowl.
3. Add shrimp and mix well.
4. Cover and chill for several hours.
5. Drain shrimp and skewer if using smaller shrimp.
6. Grill on a medium gas barbecue for 6 - 10 minutes, turning once. Exact timing will depend on the size of the shrimp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 172.4mg||53 %|
|Sodium 361.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 249.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 23.8g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.