1. Remove shells from shrimp, leaving tails on.
2. Mix all marinade ingredients together in a non-reactive bowl.
3. Add shrimp and mix well.
4. Cover and chill for several hours.
5. Drain shrimp and skewer if using smaller shrimp.
6. Grill on a medium gas barbecue for 6 - 10 minutes, turning once. Exact timing will depend on the size of the shrimp.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 172.4mg||53 %|
|Sodium 361.8mg||12 %|
|Potassium 249.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 23.8g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 164
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.