1. Make a paste out of garlic, ginger, cashewnuts and 1 cup of onions.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the ground paste and cook till it is light brown in colour
3. Add the chilli powder and tomato puree and cook for a few mins.
4. Add the cumin powder, garam masala, and 1/2 cup of water and cook for some time till the oil separates from the masala
5. In another pan, melt the butter, add the dried fenugreek and onions. Cook until the onions are lightly browned.
6. Add this to the tomato gravy, along with the honey, milk, cream, paneer and salt and allow it to come to a boil.
Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 25.5mg||8 %|
|Sodium 96.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 744.8mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 19.8g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 222
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.