1. Take large skillet with vegetable oil and turn burner on high.
2. Put the chopped onion, and garlic power in skillet and let it slimmer
3. Then ground hamburger in pieces in skillet. stir until hamburger is brown
4. In large pot mix chili beans, V8 Juice, salt, pepper, chili powder, crushed red pepper, and paprika.
5. Set burner on low for the pot, and stir every 30 minutes.
6. When hamburger is done, drain grease from skillet and put it in the pot.
7. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, and continue stirring every 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (399g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 281 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.2g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 163.3mg||50 %|
|Sodium 534.6mg||18 %|
|Potassium 1098.4mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 49.7g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 542
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.