1. Bring a pan of fresh, cold tap water to the boil. Add sea salt. Add pasta and cook according to packet instructions or until al dente (~8-10 minutes).
2. On a medium heat, fry the garlic lightly until golden (~1 minute).
3. Add the chopped chilli to the garlic and stir for another minute.
4. Add the prawns to the chilli & garlic. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
a. If using raw prawns, cook for 4-5 minutes and until all are pink
b. If using cooked prawns, cook for 2-3 minutes
5. Add your parsley (fresh or frozen) and stir until all is broken up and evenly combined with the prawns (~2 minutes).
6. Drain your pasta when cooked and add to the prawns.
7. Toss contents of wok/frying pan until evenly combined.
8. Pop into a bowl and eat immediately!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (210g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 54.7mg||17 %|
|Sodium 659.4mg||23 %|
|Potassium 501.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 80.6g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 76.3g|
|Protein 21.7g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 555
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.