2 People will get 2 small pieces of Nan.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Put in the Yogurt and then join everything using you fingers (I mix with the fingers of one hand). Add the softened butter and continue to mix until a dough forms.
3. Knead the dough with the heel of your hand out on a lightly floured surface.
4. After thorough kneading, let the dough rest (put in a container with wrap over the top). Allow it to rest of 10 mins.
5. Separate the dough into 4 pieces and shape the dough to look like a teardrop (like a Nan)
6. In a frypan, put in some olive oil and then fry the dough on a medium heat for about 2 to 3 mins (or until the dough is browned). Flip over and fry for another couple of minutes
7. Spread on some butter and there you have it!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (232g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 149 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.6g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 3.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 8716mg||301 %|
|Potassium 423.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.7g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 75.4g|
|Protein 13.9g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 480
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.