1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl combine Chex, O's, peanuts, pretzels and sesame sticks.
4. In a separate bowl mix melted butter, Worcestershire and garlic salt until thoroughly combined.
5. Stir butter mixture into dry ingredients, mixing with hands until dry mix is completely coated with the butter mixture.
6. Divide the mix among 3 rimmed baking pans, spreading the mix into one layer.
7. Bake the mix for about 1 hour, stirring the mix and rotating the pans every 15 minutes. (You will need to use 2 rows of racks in your oven in order to fit all 3 pans.)
8. When the mix is lightly golden brown and crispy, pull out of the oven and cool completely on paper towels. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 282 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.3g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.3g|
|Cholesterol 24.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 140.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 311.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 342
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.