1. Remove the cheese from the wax rapping and replace in the base of the wooden tray. Discard the lid and the wax liner.
2. Cut three horizontal and three vertical cuts into the cheese (like a noughts and crosses board).
3. Cut the garlic into quarters or less length ways and stick 3/4 into the top of the cheese all the way in.
4. Stick small amounts of fresh rosemary into the cuts as well
5. Bake in a 180'C oven until the cheese is soft and wobbles on the surface, this takes around 10-15 minutes.
Be careful not to over cook as it will go to liquid and spill over the oven tray. Remove and serve when hot.
A drizzle of honey on top also compliments the cheese well. Add just before looking. One camembert serves roughly four people.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!